- Fixed foam buoyancy in body and arms
- Available in sizes 2-3 years (15-18 kg) and 4-5 years (18-25 kg)
- Easy to use and ideal for building confidence in the water
- Zip back for ease of use with tab to hold zip in place
- Supports child's body position in the water
Zoggs Water Wings Vest provides fixed buoyancy and encourages a natural swimming position to get young children aged between 2-5 years more comfortable and confidence using their arms and legs to move around in the water.
The ideal float aid for helping children to have freedom of movement in the water so they can develop water confidence an have fun in the water.
The Water Wing Vest features a neoprene body and super soft sleeves with foam floats strategically sewn into the arms and shoulders to provide exceptional buoyancy and ease of movement. The vest features a zip which does up at the back and a tab to hold it in place so little ones won't be able to remove the vest in the pool. The sleeves help to stop the jacket from riding up around the neck.
The vest is an aid and should not be used without adult's supervision.
Zoggs Kids Water Wing Swimming Float Vest B074QQH8NQ